Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel is located at 35/37 Muritala Mohamed Intl Airport Road, Ikeja Lagos. The hotel is one of the best hotels in Ajao Estate and it is easy to locate from the airport. The hotel is located 5 minutes away from the International Airport.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently looking for a talented and caring individual to join our team as the Assistant Human Resources Manager!
- Support to the Director of Human Resources and the HR/Payroll Manager for recruiting, training, wage/benefit administration and compliance.
- Assist in the creation and execution of employee relation activities.
- This position requires basic understanding of employment law, Worker’s Compensation and policy administration.
- Responsible for a number of administrative functions geared towards compliance with state, federal and organizational policies.
- Process incoming paperwork including new hire data, rate changes, transfers, associate file upkeep.
- Oversee all Recruitment activities including, but not limited to: posting positions, resume management, and administrative management of candidate profiles and communication.
- Administer Benefits (medical, dental, vision,) including but not limited to: notifying associates of eligibility, property point of contact for all benefit inquiries, reconciliation of monthly property premium report, maintenance of benefit files, maintaining supply of benefit information and new enrollment packets.
- Manage all leave of absence requests with employees.
- Assist with Employee Relations events, activities and celebrations.
- Assist with general office responsibilities including, but not limited to: maintenance of associate personnel and confidential files, filing, answer phones, associate questions/requests, wage/employment verification and prepare supplies for new hire and orientation packets.
- Minimum two years Human Resources Generalist experience (Admin., Benefits, Recruitment, Training) and/or 4 year Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management with Human Resources emphasis.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Previous exposure to the Collective Bargaining Process preferred.
- Must possess excellent organization, communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess excellent time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: H6708-HR@accor.com